If you answered yes to either of these questions then we could claim these back for you!
Industry Press Coverage
- Radio 4 Continuing Healthcare phone-in >>
BBC Radio | 07.05.14
- Are you missing out on NHS cash? >>
Telegraph | 17.03.13
- Deadline looms for 'secret' care fund >>
Guardian | 18.08.12
- Thousands could be caught in wrangle over care home fees >>
yorkshirepost.co.uk | 20.12.11
- Half of middle-aged will sell home for care >>
thisismoney.co.uk | 17.01.11
- Dementia nursing care needs overhaul >>
BBC | 04.12.10
- Elderly 'forced to pay for medical care' >>
BBC | 29.09.10
How does it work?
Due to incorrect NHS assessments, thousands of people have paid millions of pounds for care fees that should have been paid by the NHS. Also future funding can be secured for anyone who qualifies under this scheme.
NHS Continuing Healthcare funding may be available if you, or one of your relatives suffer a long-term health condition. Find out if you are eligible for care home funding or are able to claim back care home costs already paid.
Contact our Medical Assessor today if you have any questions about whether your medical status qualifies you for NHS Continuing Healthcare.
Fill out our quick form
Complete the form below to find out if you could be eligible for NHS Continuing Healthcare, or are able to claim back fees already paid for exisiting nursing home care.